• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded to MacOS Catalina, still can't install apps!

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I thought it may be best to post on here first. I've just upgraded my mac to Catalina specifically so I can safely install the Adobe Creative Suite apps. However when it comes down to it I am told "Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve problem, is missing or damaged..." and gives you an option to 'repair'. I've tried this but the problem still persists. So looking up on what to do next it seems to point towards using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool, and before doing so I need to run the log collector tool. I've installed the log collector tool, but I'm stuck. I'm not the most computer-savvy individual and before I end up going blindly down a rabbit-hole I thought it may be best to post on here and see if others have run into this problem, what it actually means and what you might suggest? Thanks, Sophia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines