Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading a subscription I recently cancelled

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I recently cancelled my Photoshop subscription because I wanted to get the full package. Now, I have to wait 14 more days until the Photoshop subscription is cancelled. Can I in the meantime upgrade that subscription and to the full bundle or will I have to wait those 14 days to not lose any money?

Greetings

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

you'll be paying (actually you already paid) for the 14 days remaining on your ps subscription, and you'll be paying for the all apps subscription during the 14 days.  so, in a sense, you'll be paying for ps twice.

otherwise, there's no drawback to starting an all apps subscription now.  if the only app you needed in the next 14 days was ps, it wouldn't make any sense to subscribe to the all apps now.  otherwise, it would make sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you'll be paying (actually you already paid) for the 14 days remaining on your ps subscription, and you'll be paying for the all apps subscription during the 14 days.  so, in a sense, you'll be paying for ps twice.

otherwise, there's no drawback to starting an all apps subscription now.  if the only app you needed in the next 14 days was ps, it wouldn't make any sense to subscribe to the all apps now.  otherwise, it would make sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I rather wait. Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines