Highlighted

Upgrading Adobe Audition

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had written a question about upgrading from Adobe Audition 2017 to 2019 and had gotten a reply. The reply said that I could download 2019 without replacing 2017, and I could transfer settings between the two, by clicking on the advanced button and selecting those options. I went to the downloads page and hit install. The advanced option window didn't appear and it seemed to indicate that the installation was underway. I cancelled the installation quickly. I'm wanting to preserve 2017 until I make sure everything is preserved and it is working well with 2019 before uninstalling it. How do I get to the advanced options window, or is there another way of doing that?  Thanks!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upgrading Adobe Audition

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had written a question about upgrading from Adobe Audition 2017 to 2019 and had gotten a reply. The reply said that I could download 2019 without replacing 2017, and I could transfer settings between the two, by clicking on the advanced button and selecting those options. I went to the downloads page and hit install. The advanced option window didn't appear and it seemed to indicate that the installation was underway. I cancelled the installation quickly. I'm wanting to preserve 2017 until I make sure everything is preserved and it is working well with 2019 before uninstalling it. How do I get to the advanced options window, or is there another way of doing that?  Thanks!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?