Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URGENT Can't renew subscription or update Payment method

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've searched the adobe help pages far and wide but none of the suggestions aid in resolving my two following problems which is why I am hoping to get in touch with an adobe employee directly via the community. 

Problem 1: My adobe payment for the month of January has failed, which is due to the fact that I no longer use my UK bank card which my adobe payment is linked to because I moved back to Austria after finishing my studies. The issue is that I cannot update my payment method to a new credit card because my adobe account is registered for the UK/Ireland area and therefore doesn't recognise my austrian postcode to update the payment. When trying to update my payment method to paypal it loads to paypal sign-in page but immediately redirects me to adobe and gives me an error message. Which is to say: Adobe won't let me update my payment methods to pay for my subscription which leads to....

Problem 2: Until now, I was on a student plan but since I graduated from Uni in Summer 2020 the renewal of this subscription failed this Jan too, which was foreseeable. However, I cannot change my plan to the full price version if there is an open payment pending (Problem 1). 

As you can tell there is no way out of this cycle since the problems are interlinked and cannot be resolved using the troubleshooting methods given by adobe, which is why I need to speak to someone directly to: 

- renew my payment method

- update my plan 

- change my region?

- or cancel my subscription so I can start a new one? 

If there is a link that leads me to chat or to a number I can call I would be incredibly grateful since I desperately need access to my adobe programs for work.

Many thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if this fails to help you make those changes, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/adobe-id-account-change.html

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us icon (in the lower right)

kglad_0-1611236515027.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines