Highlighted

[Urgent Request] My Adobe ID is locked and need 2nd Verification and I changed my Phone number.

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe ID is locked and I need to verify the 2nd Verification step.

But I changed my Phone number and I can't find where the email verification btn is.

On the online help request page, they said I need to press email verification button on the left corner of the  bottom in the pop up, but cant see and does not indicate me at all.

I need to get back to my work right away, and this is a very serious problem for me

and I need someone to guide me or make my account open to normal position since my account is enterprise account.

Thank you

Plz let me be notifiied with the further solutions.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Urgent Request] My Adobe ID is locked and need 2nd Verification and I changed my Phone number.

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe ID is locked and I need to verify the 2nd Verification step.

But I changed my Phone number and I can't find where the email verification btn is.

On the online help request page, they said I need to press email verification button on the left corner of the  bottom in the pop up, but cant see and does not indicate me at all.

I need to get back to my work right away, and this is a very serious problem for me

and I need someone to guide me or make my account open to normal position since my account is enterprise account.

Thank you

Plz let me be notifiied with the further solutions.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are volunteers and users, just like you. We cannot call and we cannot help with account and/or payment problems/questions — only Adobe Customer Service can do that. 

All we can do is to give you the correct information. 

Contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the screen that comes up asking to send a varification code to your phone at the bottom there is a link to Use another method to recieve the code link.

2020-02-06 08_49_04-Learn how to use two-step verification for increased security of your Adobe acco.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. that is why i am asking this

there isnt a sign of telling me to use another method to receive the code.

I can't find solutions..

Darn it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me with this stupid problem?

I think this clearly is about non expected user experience problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2020 0