• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use of an old beta version

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2012 Nov 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found an old beta version (67) of a product that ADOBE is not selling anymore: Atmosphere. It's for the creation of 3D objects. It's working. Can I use it and distribute it to my students? Any legal problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 11, 2012 Nov 11, 2012

Well, it's still Adobe software and you have no rights to it, even more so since it is a product that never made it into a full retail product. The is is a big no, no, no.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2012 Nov 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it's still Adobe software and you have no rights to it, even more so since it is a product that never made it into a full retail product. The is is a big no, no, no.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, i used to Beta test ( atmosphere) for five years, and never got my free copy , like all others testers. Is it possible to get one from Adobe? My name if you use see it on the (Most Valuable Tester) introduction. Thank you very much for your time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines