• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Users of lesser value

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, one question, why are we, here in Croatia, member of European Union considered a third world country by Adobe and not able to purchase Adobe products direct on Adobe site, but rejected and sent to buy products from local resellers for more than double the price. Well, that sucks. Thank you for feeling less valued. Kind regards from Croatia.

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can find adobe vendors for croatia here, http://adobedealreg.force.com/PartnerSearch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  i know where to find them, my question was why i need them at all, why cant i just buy Adobe products on Adobe site for Adobe prices, not local vendors prices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.  no one here is likely privy to adobe's business decisions but if you're really interested you could start researching the adobe corp.

here's a starting point (with adobe's view), https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/integrity.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines