• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe CC apps and all Adobe products on Mac OSC

Explorer ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I'm looking to by a MacBook laptop. I'm looking for one that can run Adobe cc and all Adobe products smoothly, efficiently and quickly w our shutting down or over heating the laptop. I've heard MacBook 15.4, 10.9 can work, but then I've heard some of Adobe's apps may not run. Adobe CC can run fine. I need something that will run all apps. I have sold a trumpet of mine, which my mom brought around $3,000+ or so, and she just sold it to my past private trumpet lesson instructor and he said he was extremely impressed w the way it was. So my mom said I had just enough to but for a MacBook laptop so I'm assuming there really isn't too much of a budget range this time around.
But I also need something that doesn't die on me too quickly high is why I was looking at the laptop I mentioned before I started reading things they made me skeptical about it. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! 
Ive done lots of reading, research info over the past 2-3yrs and have thought long and hard about this. My initial thought was to just go w the MacBook Pro 2917/18, or 2019 version. But if there's an older one thet works just as good for y'all let me know and let me know how long you've had it. Thanks everyone! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the most demanding adobe program is generally premiere.  check premiere's specs and exceed the minimum and maybe check in the premiere forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines