• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe Master Suite CS6 32 bit

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I am working on upgrading my PC to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I have Adobe Master Suite CS6 32 bit Windows 10 Pro. Can I still use it on 64 Bit or upgrade CS6 to 64 bits. At the moment I'm using tethering from my phone for my computers internet connection. I will be upgrading the network card to wireless soon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Download & Install forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

I've never used CS6, but from what I've seen on these forums, it should run on Windows 10 64-bit without too many issues. There are people here who have done it and can help if you run into issues.

Don't forget to deactivate CS6 on the old computer before you install it on the new one. If necessary, you can contact customer support for a PRODUCT ACTIVATION NUMBER RESET. This is the only support that Adobe offers for CS4-CS6, and you have to use those words when you talk to them.

Be aware that the activation servers for CS1-CS3 were shut off last year because of equipment obsolescence and that there's no telling how long the activation servers for CS4-CS6 will be available. (If the activation servers are shut off, you will not be able to install CS6 on a new computer or reinstall it on the current one, so take good care of it!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further info from the original poster here https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/re-using-adobe-master-suite-cs6-32-bit/m-p/11846731 "I forgot to say. I have 32 bit CS6 on a external hard drive. Sorry "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. you can't update cs6 to 64 bit. 

2. you can upgrade cs6 to the current cc (with a subscription).

3. cs6 works with win 10 pro 64 bit, but will need to be installed (not transfered on an external hd)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to say. I have 32 bit CS6 on a external hard drive. Sorry 

[Moderator: Posting locked because it's belpngs to this thread]

[Using Adobe Master Suite CS6 32 bit - Adobe Support Community - 11846729]

<merged-kglad>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines