Highlighted

Using Creative Cloud on Terminal Servers

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it possible to use Creative Cloud on terminal servers? I don't see any licensing issues here as the licenses are per-user, so the user will need to sign into their Adobe account to use the software anyway.

Initial testing suggests that some of the programs (Illustrator, XD, Bridge) refuse to install because they are not seeing the OS (Windows Server 2016) as a supported operating system (plus (in the case of XD) graphics issues).

Please don't just post a link to the official system requirements - I've already read them. What I want to know is whether it can actually be made to work.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using Creative Cloud on Terminal Servers

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it possible to use Creative Cloud on terminal servers? I don't see any licensing issues here as the licenses are per-user, so the user will need to sign into their Adobe account to use the software anyway.

Initial testing suggests that some of the programs (Illustrator, XD, Bridge) refuse to install because they are not seeing the OS (Windows Server 2016) as a supported operating system (plus (in the case of XD) graphics issues).

Please don't just post a link to the official system requirements - I've already read them. What I want to know is whether it can actually be made to work.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 03, 2020 0

Have something to add?