• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using more than one computer on a subscription

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just subscribed to Adobe products and I have downloaded a couple of programs on my PC but I would also like to use it on an Apple computer. Can I do that? do I need a different subscription? 

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can have the Creative Cloud activated on both machines. But legitimately, you cannot run any of the Creative Cloud apps on both machines simultaneously. That means that if you're already running Premiere Pro on one machine, you cannot run After Effects or any other Creative Cloud program on the other machine at the same time. You must wait until you close the Creative Cloud program on the first computer before you launch a Creative Cloud program on the other.

If you must use Creative Cloud programs on both machines simultaneously, then you must have either a second Creative Cloud subscription or a multi-user subscription to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines