Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Verification email not received

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I received the below verification notification when i try to open Adobe Acrobat only. 

Issue is, i didn't receive the verification email sent out. What should i do to proceed?

Screenshot 2020-03-12 at 09.10.10.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your account below to verify your email address is correct.

https://account.adobe.com/profile

If it is correct, hit Resend Verification Enail

Check your trash, spam and social folders for the verification email.

If you still require help, scroll down to Contact Adobe on your profile page.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nancy. 

I've tried but still the verification email bounced. THe issue is this only effects if i want to open adobe acrobat, not for other application in our adobe cc suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this is a Teams or Enterprise plan, please contact your IT dept for assistance.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the email you used to Sign up for your Adobe ID account is adobe1.rspo @ rspo . org?????????

Why in the world would you use the name Adobe on either your personal or company Adobe ID account?

Is that the same email address you use to Sign In to this forum and to the main adobe website to access your Adobe Account?

Do you actually have an email account on your ORG servers, or some personal email system, for that Adobe ID email address?

If Adobe is sending out emails to that address then it is whatever email server, system, provider, you are using is Bouncing those verification emails and has nothing to do with Adobe.

And last maybe Acrobat is under a different Adobe ID than whatever other account you have with Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines