• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Verifying Adobe Products

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So not only is Adobe CC sending me their weekly app updates, now after dutifully upgrading their apps every other day they also force me to "verify" their products upon opening of each app. Each verification process is taking a couple minutes. Really? What's there to be verified each time, is this OS causing this or what is it? Can I turn this off and most importantly do we really need minor upgrades every week? Can't you just bundle your work and send it once a month or quartlery or whatever? The less the merrier. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There aren't upgrades every week. A few times a year. There may be updates much more often. I'd recommend checking each one to see whether you need it, putting on updates just because they are there is asking for trouble. However, sometimes they do fix urgent problems, so waiting months may not be ideal for the people affected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines