Highlighted

Vertical green line on timeline

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly have a vertical green line on the left side of the image throughout my timeline. It happens for all sequences and it happens when I create a new project and import other source footage. 

I've tried rendering with Mercury Playback Engine GPU (Metal), with Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (Open CL) and Mercury Playback ENgine Software Only, all with the same results. In the new—test—project I imported a finished video without any effects to render, and the result was the same.

I've attached an image to show the problem.

green line on leftgreen line on left

The good news is that the line doesn't seem to appear in exports.

Any idea what's up?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Vertical green line on timeline

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly have a vertical green line on the left side of the image throughout my timeline. It happens for all sequences and it happens when I create a new project and import other source footage. 

I've tried rendering with Mercury Playback Engine GPU (Metal), with Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (Open CL) and Mercury Playback ENgine Software Only, all with the same results. In the new—test—project I imported a finished video without any effects to render, and the result was the same.

I've attached an image to show the problem.

green line on leftgreen line on left

The good news is that the line doesn't seem to appear in exports.

Any idea what's up?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stepheno20604275, what Adobe application are you editing your footage in?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2020 0