• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Violation of privacy

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get Adobe Premiere Pro to open after a new update so I went online for help.  They asked to access my computer remotely and I allowed it.  Shortly after the session began the Adobe person opened my financial program revealling all my bank accounts.  I was shocked and quickly closed it and told them not to open it again.  They said they did it by mistake, but they didn't bother to close it, I had to.  My worry is all these sessions are recorded, so now anyone at Adobe can go look at my session and see my banking information.  How can I fix this?  Who should I contact at Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Joverton, I am sorry that you encountered difficulties while working with our support team.  You can use the process in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your recent support case.  Please make sure that any personal information, within applications or other documents, is closed before allowing direct access to the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines