• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wait time for customer service

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 hour and 15 minutes...are you kidding me?  Been trying to install Creative Cloud for the last 3 days on my new PC (windows 10) and have tried every help article in the help library...no luck.  Everything downloads and seems to install ok, however all I get is a spinning wheel and a message that says "CC seems to be taking longer than usual to load.  Reboot or relaunch."  

Finally, when I give up...I have to wait 1 hour and 15 minutes for tech support...must be a lot of windows users or 2 techs on duty...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Jam9663, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you attempting to use? There is no membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  

This may also answer why you are seeing a long wait time if you do not have a purchased Adobe product or service tied to the account you are using to contact us at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jam9663, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you attempting to use? There is no membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  

This may also answer why you are seeing a long wait time if you do not have a purchased Adobe product or service tied to the account you are using to contact us at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wait time all week has approached 1 hour. Chat support is clueless and dismissive. All I hear is "escalating your case". Adobe phone support has fallen to new depths. They expect you to just sit there for an hour?? They use to have "automatic call-back" where they would call you back when the next agent becomes available, but they've discontinued that too. Unbelievable....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OldScout, I am sorry that you have encountered a frustrating experience.  I do show we also experienced difficulties contacting you during a previously arranged call back.  To prevent any further miscommunication, please review and bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html, which discusses how you can interact with your recent support cases and provide updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines