• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We all pay too much for this to happen, Adobe...

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't you come up with a way for all of us to work when the whole system experiences a major disruption? So many of us have lost an entire day's work so far.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Compensation is due all users. This is an unforgivable fiasco to lose an entire day (so far) because our entire workflow is out of our hands and in those of Adobe's servers. Creative Cloud works great....until there is no Cloud. No phone support (spent 1.5 hours on hold before giving up) and no online support (chat service is offline). Users are left in the dark. Unforgivable Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there is a known technical problem with log-ins.  Adobe apologizes for the inconvenience and are urgently working to resolve the issue.  For latest updates, please visit Adobe's status page:  https://status.adobe.com.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That page isn't an update if all it tells us is what we already know - we can't log in and use the product we paid for.  Zero helpful info from Adobe so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean, we're all already fighting to get whatever work we can during this difficult pandemic crisis, and I'm hanging on to whatever jobs I still have with my dear life... and now, I'm having to contact clients to tell them I may miss deadlines this week because of this. Unacceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a fellow product user, I am frustrated when things don't work as expected, too. 

I had the same feeling last year when our electricity was turned off for days at a time to stop the spread of wind-driven wildfires.  Without power, there's no Internet service here.  And without Internet, there's no Creative Cloud access.  My work was on hold for days...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

S*hit happens and disruptions may happen also. It's unfortunate for a company of the size of Adobe, but it happens...

Contact Customer support and lay down your cause. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Fortuneatly for me, there was no disruption for the moment. So I'm one of the lucky ones.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, Nancy. Unfortunately I tried the chat window several times earlier today and there was no response after waiting for quite a while. I saw where others had posted the same experience today.

I wish there was a way for Adobe to allow an offline workaround so that users aren't so tied to the stability of the whole system. I have friends who are up and running just fine because they did not have to sign off and sign back in today. My Illustrator crashed and when I restarted, it asked me to sign back in, then acted as if I didn't have an account... so now I am shut out of all my programs that I pay to use. Seems like this alone would warrant the ability to work (at least for a temporary window) untethered to the cloud somehow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Feel free to submit an official feature request below where the engineers will see it.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

It wouldn't surprise me if the chat & phone systems are flat out overwhelmed with inquiries right now.  I think all any of us can do is work on other things the best we can.

In the short term, I have other desktop and mobile apps I can use. Hopefully this problem will be resolved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean this Customer Support...

Chat.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines