Highlighted

We can’t verify your subscription status.

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below. If you’re still having issues, please see our connectivity troubleshooting guide.        

I've uninstalled and reinstalled  ive disconnected and reconnected and ive refreshed the credintial manager. Im about ready to deactivate theres no reason why i should be having these issues

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below. If you’re still having issues, please see our connectivity troubleshooting guide.        

I've uninstalled and reinstalled  ive disconnected and reconnected and ive refreshed the credintial manager. Im about ready to deactivate theres no reason why i should be having these issues

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

do you see both logos?

if you can and still see a connection error, white list the adobe network endpoints, https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i do this solution but not work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LinSims LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud is a subscription service. You do not actually own the software, Adobe licenses you to use it. It's rather like subscribing to a newspaper. As long as you pay, you get it delivered. You stop paying for the subscription, it isn't delivered any more.

You do not have to "ask permission" every time you use a program. You do need to log in to activate the software on your computer. You do need to have an active internet connection at least once every 30 days so that your license to use the software can be verified. This is an anti-piracy measure.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines