Highlighted

What Did You Break This Time?!?!

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all ... I have never formally complained like most people that complain when the unfortunate issues arise. But easy to say I'm pissed now. I performed the latest updates this morning to Photoshop, Camera Raw, Premier etc. Lightroom is now version 9.2.1 and I updated without hesitation because the last release seemed to break the Sync functionality ... specifically with the Transformation properties. While that seems to be fixed ... the program in general now CRAWLS!! Applying adjustment layers is almost unbearable. Opening files in Photoshop now takes twice as long. The last straw for me was when I just initiated an export of 30 something web-optimized JPEGs to my HDD. What normally takes less than a minute every day just took almost 5 minutes! I'm sure there's more lurking, but that's what I've come across in the past 4 hours. Now to open Time Machine to revert to yesterday's configuration.

Please get your s#$T together before you release these updates!

Btw ... I am operating on a fully spec'd iMac 5K (2017).

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What Did You Break This Time?!?!

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all ... I have never formally complained like most people that complain when the unfortunate issues arise. But easy to say I'm pissed now. I performed the latest updates this morning to Photoshop, Camera Raw, Premier etc. Lightroom is now version 9.2.1 and I updated without hesitation because the last release seemed to break the Sync functionality ... specifically with the Transformation properties. While that seems to be fixed ... the program in general now CRAWLS!! Applying adjustment layers is almost unbearable. Opening files in Photoshop now takes twice as long. The last straw for me was when I just initiated an export of 30 something web-optimized JPEGs to my HDD. What normally takes less than a minute every day just took almost 5 minutes! I'm sure there's more lurking, but that's what I've come across in the past 4 hours. Now to open Time Machine to revert to yesterday's configuration.

Please get your s#$T together before you release these updates!

Btw ... I am operating on a fully spec'd iMac 5K (2017).

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 17, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report or request
-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2020 0