Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What do I do from here?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (1).png

Whenever I try to download the Creative Cloud to my new computer, I get this. I cannot click continue and nothing pops up. Please please help me 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the direct download link?

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night I got Adobe support to help me download the Creative Cloud as I was having issues downloading myself. Now the Creative cloud is stuck on a loading screen. I thought changing my internet would help but it hasn't. I'm very uncertain about uninstalling because I had so much trouble getting on my computer initially. Can somebody please help me?

The exact message is

"Creative Cloud is taking longer than usual to load."

I've had my computer off before and have restarted it like it suggests but that hasn't helped. I also clicked the relaunch option it offers but it doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Windows up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless I'm missing something it should be. This computer is new so I'm assuming Windows is up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry, Grace5CF4, but just because the computer is new to you does not mean that available updates have been applied.  Please use the process listed in https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027667/windows-10-update to apply any system updates, as suggested by Peru Bob.

I would also recommend running whatever system utilities your computer was bundled with.  Computer manufacturers also make driver and bios updates, specifically for that model of computer, available these type of channels.  If you are unsure what utility enables updates then please contact the manufacturer of the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines