• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to all of my shared library images?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the thumbnail images for all of my libaries' shared assets are missing. The assets still appear to be there, but none of my collaborators can see or access anything. Seems to have started with the most recent update. See screenshot below.

What's going on? Has anyone else had this problem?

screencapture-shared-assets-adobe-link_2018-10-15.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted in the CS6 (and earlier) Creative Suites forum... CS6 has not had an update in over 4 years

What Cloud program are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christy - I'm sorry you're running into an issue here.  would you be willing to share the link to the library you show above?  you can put it in the forum or direct message me.

thanks

Todd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All of the thumbnail images for all of my libaries' shared assets are missing.  Seems to have started with the most recent update. 

Yes, I have the exact problem, including multiple re-starts and various web sites.

Justin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines