• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happens after end of free trial period and I do not want to purchase? Am referring to Elements 15 and Premiere 15.

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a free trial with Elements 15 and Premiere 15.  What happens at end of free trial if I decide not to purchase?  Are products uninstalled?  It would seem so.  But let us say that in the meanwhile I have  PURCHASED the 2 products and have installed them.  Would they now be uninstalled with the free trial products?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

they only are uninstalled, if you explicitly uninstall them.  but you will no longer be able to open (and use the programs) after the trial period expires unless you license them.  you can keep and use anything you created or edited with the programs.

if you license them, they are not uninstalled.  the trial period that limits the period during which the programs can be used is removed when you license them.

so, the programs are not changed, or uninstalled and then reinstalled.  you simply open th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they only are uninstalled, if you explicitly uninstall them.  but you will no longer be able to open (and use the programs) after the trial period expires unless you license them.  you can keep and use anything you created or edited with the programs.

if you license them, they are not uninstalled.  the trial period that limits the period during which the programs can be used is removed when you license them.

so, the programs are not changed, or uninstalled and then reinstalled.  you simply open the programs and click help>license or sign up.  or when they start, they'll give you the option to license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, programs do not automatically uninstall themselves... they just stop working

When you buy you activate the installed trials with the serial number

Activate and deactivate Adobe products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

orestk39964871  wrote

I am on a free trial with Elements 15 and Premiere 15.  What happens at end of free trial if I decide not to purchase?  Are products uninstalled?

No. They remain on your computer until you uninstall them. But you cannot open an expired trial version.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i just got the free trial but i dont want to pay for it after that so i want to cancel it, will i still keep my free trail if i cancel it before my week is up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Imogen5E76,

No.  The trial stops working immediately after you cancel.

On the 8th day of service, your free trial converts to a paid plan. But you may cancel within 14 days and receive a full refund.  After 14 days you must pay an early termination fee  which is 50% of your remaining 12 month contract.

===============
How do I Cancel my Subscription?
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html
===============
Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I publish a document online within the trial period, will it become unavailable when the trial ends?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I publish a document online...

=========

@MissYakson 

Publish what to where exactly?

All Adobe subscription software and online services will stop working when you cancel your plan.

===============
How do I Cancel my Subscription?
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html
===============
Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines