• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the difference CS6 & CC Versions?

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use creative cloud now..have all my applications downloaded as CS6 (PS, ILL, FW and so on)...So what is the difference between the 2 versions? ShouldI download the CC version? New features and so on?

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Yes you can download CC Version as they both can work together. Difference between CS6 and CC, CC is a new Version of Adobe product line.

Regards,

Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which photoshop can work on my laptop mac OS high siierra macbook pro 13 inch mid 2010 processor 2.4 ghz inter core 2 duo memory 6 ram graphics NVIDIA Geforce 320m 256mb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

serghini, you do not meet the system requirements to run Photoshop. You would need at least 16 times as much memory for the minimum. Also, I imagine your system is far too old (the MacOS version is very important, always list it and check it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines