• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's going on with Creative Cloud Desktop App?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've now spent over 5 hours of my time on the phone with customer support as they navigated through my computer remotely trying to figure out why the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App won't launch. They both have uninstalled and re-installed the CC app several items (along with other programs on my PC), re-arranged things to where I can't find them and now, I can't access any of the programs I had already had access to from the Creative Suite. I had told both of them (who were very kind and did their best) that this is affecting my business. I have customer deadlines that I'm now unable to meet. I'll have to sub-contract the work costing me more money and time. Not to mention the time it's going to take re-installing the programs they removed and getting all the presets back in place that have now been eliminated from the various uninstalls/re-installs.
I'm not at all happy with Adobe and creative cloud subscription services. For years I worked effortlessly within a purchased version of Photoshop CS4 (jeez, those were the days). I upgraded my office PC and decide to "upgrade" (feels like a downgrade) to the most current versions buying into the entire suite. Adobe seems to have gotten greedy and changed to this crap subscription service and the software functions poorly, crashes and now I can't even access the damn programs I've pre-paid for. I really hope there is a solution coming because it's been 5 days now and I'm truly not impressed.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Manan Joshi but, honsestly... I can't believe people keep posting that help page link. That's the first solution provided by Adobe when the page won't load. These steps were done my myself (several times) and also by two Adobe "techs", on two different help desk calls who accessed my pc remotely. These steps didn't work. That's why I posted my frustration here on the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have personally not faced this issue, so shared whatever was shared by Adobe. Let's hope someone else will chime in with a solution that actually works

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines