• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's the deal with terrible Adobe customer support?

Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During the past week I've contacted around a dozen different agents regarding problems with Premiere Pro and After Effects. None of the agents have resolved my issue (only one agent gave me a possible solution), one agent left me hanging for 4 minutes after I posed a question (I ended up just closing the chat), and most agents answer my questions with scripted, unhelpful comments (such as "I apologize for the inconvenience. I will try my best to help with this issue.")

Sorry if this sounds like a rant, but I'm fed up with inexperienced and unhelpful Adobe agents who cannot help me answer questions about my software that I paid over $600 for.

Where can I complain to Adobe directly--not to some agent--about their costumer service, and where can I receive better service (meaning, being able to talk to people other than the "agents" I described above)?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

For the latest Cloud version, ask other users in Community: Premiere Pro CC | Adobe Community

For the CS6 version (you don't say) ask in Premiere Pro CS6 & Earlier

There is no link that I know of that will allow you to speak to "Adobe" only the chat agents

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the latest Cloud version, ask other users in Community: Premiere Pro CC | Adobe Community

For the CS6 version (you don't say) ask in Premiere Pro CS6 & Earlier

There is no link that I know of that will allow you to speak to "Adobe" only the chat agents

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mat can you help here? JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is unbelievable the lack of integrity at Adobe and how bad the support is. 

Here's my experience so far. No help at all !!

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/zero-integrity-at-adobe-customer-support-is-terrible/m-p/1183...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree wholeheartedly.  Adobe has THE WORST technical support I have ever encountered bar none!  It is so incredibly bad that I avoid calling for support or chatting whenever possible.  When I have to, the support is so bad and the solutions offered either do not work.  Eventually I always figure out the problem faster than the tech support agent.  AND I cannot believe that Adobe always insists on taking over shell control of my computer!  I do not like to give access to control my computer to anyone I do not personally know and trust well.  Adobe should follow Apple's model of allowing screen sharing but not control of the computer... or at least that should be an option.  The other thing that miffs me is that Adobe does not offer any feedback option for their support. You have to choose a product to leave feedback, there is no "general" or "other" category.  

I am not sure I have achieved anything here except to say that your Rant is justified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if anyone here still needs help, what problem are you having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you give feedback on Adobe customer service?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there's really no established way.

you can leave feedback, but it will be miscategorized.

for applicable apps, use https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines