Highlighted

What software was used to create these images

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there i am new to adobe.

I was wondering; what software would you use to create the below software?

Thanks

Tim

2.JPG3.JPG1.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What software was used to create these images

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there i am new to adobe.

I was wondering; what software would you use to create the below software?

Thanks

Tim

2.JPG3.JPG1.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you need is a 3D modeling app - such as 3ds Max, Cinema4D, Modo, Maya (all are paid software) or Blender (free software). As far as I'm aware, Adobe doesn't have a such an app.

Best Regards, Maurice

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2020 0
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are Pictures taken with some type of camera.

Nothing special about it.

I have no idea what the post above is talking about. NO 3D modeling software needed.

If you are asking about what software was used to DRAW the plans to Create those products then a CAD (Computer Aided Design) program was used. But long before computers came along PEOPLE drew plans with paper and pencil (sometimes Pens) for every product made, created. Even Submarines, Airplans, largest buildings in the worlds at that paericular time frame.

And all that was done in 2D.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 1
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I have no idea what the post above is talking about. NO 3D modeling software needed."
Well, my impression was that the thread creator was talking about the product itself. Not every product you see in an advertisement - and judging by the images it looks like some advertisement - may be an actual product, but rather an animated 3D model.

To be fair, the thread creator's question is quite fuzzy and it's unclear what he meant exactly.

Best Regards, Maurice

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For one thing a computer generated 3D model would have every part shown be "In Focus". Clearly in the images the OP included show a lot of Out Of Focus areas. Some have extremely shallow depth of field. Which only happens with a larger format camera and a fast lens shot near if not all the way, fully open (at the widest aperture, smallest F/stop).

The OP wasn't very clear on what they were really asking about.

They still hven't made a reply to either yours or my post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0