• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What version of OSX will support my versions of Adobe apps

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running El Capitan (10.11.6) on my MacBook Pro. My InDesign CS5 and PhotoShop CS5.1 both run just fine under it.

I would like to install a more up-to-date operating system but don't want to cripple those Adobe apps.

Can anyone tell me how far I can upgrade my OS and still have my InDesign and PhotoShop function?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Download and Install forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>>>Can anyone tell me how far I can upgrade my OS and still have my InDesign and PhotoShop function?

No guarantees but you'll probably be OK up to macOS Mojave.

CS5 includes 32 bit components and all support for 32 bit anything was dropped entirely in Catalina and Big Sur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines