• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I load up Adobe creative cloud it won't load

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I load up Adobe creative cloud, the circle just keeps spinning and says to relaunch. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, my windows is up to date, I have stopped services and restarted my PC and deleted the files in the OOBE folder and restarted my PC and nothing has happened I have teh same problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, no solution found 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

I spent a couple of days trying to solve the problem...no solution found... kinda frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. and removing OOBE files did not help (

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + all other apps you intend to use. Check each one.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

After installing, restart your computer.

Post back if you still need help.  Also provide your operating system version # and tell us what troubleshooting steps you have tried.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

updates:- meassage reads ! Not compatible. The new updates for my photography plan PS, LR etc will no longer update due to older IOS system now ( which I cannot update anymore ). 
I therefore do not want to pay monthly for the Photography Plan which I can't update ! 
When I tried to cancel my plan, Adobe stated I would be charged £ 49.50 for early closure and worst of all I would no longer be able to use the photography apps. If this is correct then it seems very unfair and not not acceptable. 
can you help please ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you help please ?

You will need to go to Adobe Customer Service for that:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent Larger.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + all other apps you intend to use. Check each one.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Adobe cannot keep making new software for older systems. 

Do NOT update to newer software until you have compatible equipment and OS to run it. 

If the old software still works, keep using it. That's what you're paying for. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines