• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will Adobe get useful servers

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on my 10 attempt to install Photoshop and Lightroom Classic on a new computer using the second allowed software install.

The Adobe server keeps ending the 'install' (reaaly a download) at randm points. If I restart it, it goes back to 0% and starts downloading the same software it has downloaded 9 times before, and of course fails again. The highest it has gotten to is 43% on Photoshop.

Why has Adobe gone away from the stand alone installer, and having a downloader that will pick up at the last point of contact so there is no endless repeat of this useless exercise?

Maybe Adobe has too few servers. I can download Apple OS packages of 8 GB or more with no problems. My internet connection works just fine. The problem is Adobe. It is preventing my new PC from being useful.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try updating the CC App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines