• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will I be charged end of trial and how to pull out?

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought Photoshop. But now my university facilities aren't accessible we've been given free access to other programmes like In Design and Ai etc.

However I've just accidentally installed these using my personal account, rather than the student one, that would give it for free. So I'm not sure what to do...

1. how long are the trials for ID and AI?

2. will I automatically get charged when they end or will I be warned first?

3. should i uninstalled them and log out and then log in with my student info and start again?!

Hope this makes sense and someone can advise me.

Cheers Kate

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Trials are 7 days long.
  2. If you don't cancel before the end of the trial, Adobe automatically charges you using the payment information you provided when you subscribed for the trial. This information applies to the trial you set up using your personal account, not your student account.
  3. If you don't want to pay for the programs, you must cancel the trial. This page provide information for canceling the trial: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html
  4. I can't advise you on what to do about the student account. You could try opening Creative Cloud, logging out of your personal account, and then logging back in using your student email. If that doesn't work you will need to talk to your educational institution.
  5. Note that the COVID-19 support for educational institutions is not an unlimited term of access. Adobe is providing "free" access to its Creative Cloud apps only if you are in education as a teacher or student. For institutions that give students access to Creative Cloud apps through on-campus computer labs, Adobe is enabling those students to work remotely through May 31, 2020, through a temporary "at home" access. This has to be set up through the school.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html

If you need to talk to customer support to get your trial canceled, be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit: Oh well... linsims was faster ^^

Hi KateGreenART,

please follow this guide on how to cancel your trial:
» https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Trials usually run for 7 days and they will automatically switch into a paid subscription once the period is over, so please make sure to cancel in time. Should you miss the cancel date, don't worry: If you cancel the (now paid) subscription within 14 days, you will receive a full refund.

I hope this helps 🙂

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines