Highlighted

Whenever I am watching Youtube in fullscreen adobe creative cloud pops up

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried uninstalling illustrator because I haven't used it in a while, then I decided to keep it.  This is it where it started because every once in a while adobe would ask if I wanted to keep my preferences or something andif I'm sure about uninstalling illustrator.  Yesterday I uninstall and reinstalled illustrator and creative cloud.  Now creative cloud just pops up randomly and it is extremely annoying.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Whenever I am watching Youtube in fullscreen adobe creative cloud pops up

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried uninstalling illustrator because I haven't used it in a while, then I decided to keep it.  This is it where it started because every once in a while adobe would ask if I wanted to keep my preferences or something andif I'm sure about uninstalling illustrator.  Yesterday I uninstall and reinstalled illustrator and creative cloud.  Now creative cloud just pops up randomly and it is extremely annoying.

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2020 0

Have something to add?