• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is Support Chat?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm from Canada and support is nowhere to be found.

How can I reach out to a person on a one-to-one basis and not with a forum, because they are horrible as customer support?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

I like chat, I just couldn't find access to it.

I'm now realizing it must be a problem with Firefox Desktop version.

It's the support forums I don't like.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

feather005, good evening.
Visit Adobe Customer Support from Canada here.

Adobe Help Center

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TkfY,

The Support Help Area, used to have chat as an option, but is no longer there.

It is now very small FAQ-type area, or support forum link. No chat option. Unless it isn't showing up in Firefox.

Looks like it doesn't work with Firefox Desktop.

I can access it with Firefox Mobile.

Next question is why are there weird problems with Firefox Desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is interesting to ask, why do you dislike the site support chat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like chat, I just couldn't find access to it.

I'm now realizing it must be a problem with Firefox Desktop version.

It's the support forums I don't like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is also a telephone inquiry.
When you start chatting, a screen like the one below will appear. Click “contact options” to get a phone number.

image.pngimage.png

If you have a CCT, the phone number will be displayed at the bottom of the start screen (only during business hours)

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with the original poster. I never participate in these forums but I am so disappointed in how inaccessible customer service is on this website that I am taking the time to provide feedback to Adobe here.

There is no chat icon visible on Chrome or Safari browsers, no phone numbers, and no email address. The webpages that are suggested do not provide contact information. As for the "Adobe Support Community", none of the advice and links provided by staff or that are marked as "Solved" worked. I even tried calling offices in my country using this list (https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact/offices.html). When I finally found a phone number that worked (by searching the web, not this website), all the options that I chose led to a message that they could not help and to visit the website. (That number that worked, by the way, is 1-800-585-0774). I had to call back and pretend I was purchasing software in order to reach an actual person at a call centre outside of North America. I spoke to a number of very professional and helpful individuals. My issue was eventually resolved, thanks to their efforts but no thanks to this truly terrible website. Total time spent: ~2.5 hours. Adobe, your products are great but please reconsider your approach to customer service on this webiste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines