Highlighted

Where's download link for Lightroom 6!!

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just re-install my sing purchased lightroom 6 to my new desktop.

Creative cloud doesn't work for new lightroom cc or classic, doesn't any any serial number.

and download links below don't have the exact application.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Adobe Support Policies: Supported Product Versions

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

Isn't this it from the first link?

2017-10-27_131252.jpg

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where's download link for Lightroom 6!!

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just re-install my sing purchased lightroom 6 to my new desktop.

Creative cloud doesn't work for new lightroom cc or classic, doesn't any any serial number.

and download links below don't have the exact application.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Adobe Support Policies: Supported Product Versions

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

2017-10-27_131252.jpg

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2017-10-27_131252.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem. It pretends that all the Lightroom versions are available on the Lightroom download page but it only lists 4 and 5. Where is the download link for 6? The above screenshot doesn't match the page

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2019 0
Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, it's gone for me too.

Adobe has a curious habit of doing things like removing popular download links without warning with no explanation.

You can try https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

Just be sure to carefully follow the download instructions on that page first, BEFORE clicking on the links. Otherwise they won’t work, and you’ll get an “access denied” message from Adobe’s servers instead.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After sitting with Adobe support for 40 minutes, I have the link. When I asked why it takes this special emailed link, they said "it must be a technical issue with the site": Download Photoshop Lightroom

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In same predicament again... laptop died... new PC & trying to download LR6 again... none of the links previously advertised work anymore...

Anyone any suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Red - Try this out. I was able to download this version and validate with my license. 

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/lightroom-classic

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 25, 2020 0
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you download Lightroom 6 from that link?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So...if you click the trial, it will give you the desktop version. I just finished but what I am finding is there is no way to register it with an existing serial number. So I have it installed with a 7-day trial. I am going to send Adobe a note to see if there is a way to register it. Not happy about this...I had a hard drive crash and am trying to reinstall the app as I had the catalogue on a different drive. I get moving to the cloud but hate that companies are moving in this direction for apps like this and charging a monthly fee. Yes, more $$ in their pocket but more out of ours and not all users want this!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case anyone runs into the sames thing in 2020. I didn't find any link collection that worked for the old LR 6.x versions. 

Online Chat support helped. Have your license key handy. 

After getting reconnected a couple of times, they asked for my key, verified it and gave me a direct link. Took a little over 10 minutes. So at least that's something. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

I just used one of the above links and Lightroom 5 was the latest version available, no 6 in sight.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0