• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where's my Acrobat Pro?

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our IT dept. sent me a new Surface laptop. I've had to install the Adobe products all over again. While installing the Adobe DC I noticed Acrobat Pro was one of those installations. But I can't find the Acrobat Pro? I'm on a time-sensitive deadline and don't have time right now to re-learn the new software. Any way I can install my comfortable older version of Acrobat Pro so I can get my work finished?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It should be in your CC Desktop App.  I don't know which version you had previously.  For security reasons, the latest version of Acrobat Pro DC (20) is the ONLY version I can access.  If you can't see it in CC desktop app, contact your IT dept for assistance.

image.png

HINT:  I try to delay equipment upgrades until after looming deadlines have passed.

Good luck with your project!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines