• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which products to use

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a 3-d Learning “bot.”  In my mind it is an animated sphere (cute animated robotic face) and can move around a transparent background to export in video and overlay a separate screen for a product release. Which adobe products should I be using to create the bot and does anyone know if I’m able to make the video background transparent to lay the video as a layer over another screen outside of adobe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're looking for true 3d animation, adobe doesn't have it.  if you're looking to animate a 2d object in 3d space or some other 3d-limited animation, adobe has programs (animate and illustrator) that can do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You use After Effects together with Premiere. After Effects has a Cinema4D lite included, if that does not work for you, use either Cinema4D full or a different product, like Maya or the free Blender.

Just to say: the background does not need to be transparent, but the foreground needs to have a kind of mask called alpha channel.

And if you want to take kglad’s suggestion, Adobe has nice tools for 2d animation, and combining cartoon like 2d with standard video looks great.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines