Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which software is best to edit animation videos [topic edited by moderator]

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm looking for software which will be helping me to edit animation videos, I've been starting my youtube channel where i'll start posting the animated videos. These videos will be created by one of my friend and we'll start toegther to post it on channel.Which is best adobe software for animated videos any suggestion.

Thanks,

Steven Lash

San Diego

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

If you're asking which Adobe Creative Cloud software you should use to edit video, look at Premier Pro and After Effects.  Premier Pro has a steeper learning curve.  But both are pro level software used by the movie & TV industry. 

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud+ all other apps you intend to use. 
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

For a less costly, easier to use consumer product look at Premier Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're asking which Adobe Creative Cloud software you should use to edit video, look at Premier Pro and After Effects.  Premier Pro has a steeper learning curve.  But both are pro level software used by the movie & TV industry. 

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud+ all other apps you intend to use. 
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

For a less costly, easier to use consumer product look at Premier Elements.

There are also competing products by other companies like Avid's Media Composer,  Apple's Final Cut Pro, Davinci's Resolve and CyberLink's Power Director among others...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing useful information, The information you shared are really important for me, I really appreciate your efforts to reply on my post. I understand the value of time you take to reply on my post.

Thanks,

Steven Lash San Diego

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines