Highlighted

Which versions of Windows is supported, from 7 onward?

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Windows 7 is supported, Windows 8, and 8.1 is not suported by Creative Cloud. Is the curent version of Windows 10 supported?

Firstly, having gone through an deleted a lot of bloat in Temp and other places after unsntall, how can I delete any empty Adobe registry entries from Windows?

Which versions of Windows 10 are not supported??

Personally, I have avoided Windows 10 becasue of on-going issues with W10 OS. Is Adobe trying to get its customer base to upgrade to W10?

Quesiton: the installer did NOT perform a system requirement test prior to installating itself - sadly using up some of my data allowance for needless downloading.

To my knowlesdge only Malware installs itself without proper notification. What use is installing Creative Cloud on Windows 8.1 if 8.1 is not supported? It should alert to incompatibility prior to full installation, should it not??

And that's a genuine question.

Instead of Audition = Audcaity

Instead of Illustratior = Inkscape, Affinity Designer

Instead of Photoshop = ...

Instead of Dreamweaver = ...

Instead of After Effects = ...

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Which versions of Windows is supported, from 7 onward?

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Windows 7 is supported, Windows 8, and 8.1 is not suported by Creative Cloud. Is the curent version of Windows 10 supported?

Firstly, having gone through an deleted a lot of bloat in Temp and other places after unsntall, how can I delete any empty Adobe registry entries from Windows?

Which versions of Windows 10 are not supported??

Personally, I have avoided Windows 10 becasue of on-going issues with W10 OS. Is Adobe trying to get its customer base to upgrade to W10?

Quesiton: the installer did NOT perform a system requirement test prior to installating itself - sadly using up some of my data allowance for needless downloading.

To my knowlesdge only Malware installs itself without proper notification. What use is installing Creative Cloud on Windows 8.1 if 8.1 is not supported? It should alert to incompatibility prior to full installation, should it not??

And that's a genuine question.

Instead of Audition = Audcaity

Instead of Illustratior = Inkscape, Affinity Designer

Instead of Photoshop = ...

Instead of Dreamweaver = ...

Instead of After Effects = ...

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?