Exit

Which VPN, please?

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellow designers,

Please advise me on which VPN to get. Here's why I really need one:

I live in Laos, where there's no Adobe license/server/whatsoever. As a result, I cannot download/update any App using Lao internet. For a while, I was able to use Thai internet (sometimes); all worked fine. But since Covid... not possible anymore. My previous post: here. 

I searched online and around and it seems VPN is my only solution. So please, which one would you advise me? After research, I found these three interesting:

1) NordVPN - changing protocol to NordLynx (WireGuard® protocol)

2) Surfshark VPN - switched connection protocol to TCP

3) Ivacy VPN - do not block local IPv6 network traffic

I merely understand the three lines above; I just copy-pasted them. Sorry. What I know is I pay full price monthly; and yet I am running with Adobe CC 2019! lol!

I am waiting for a new PC; so I really need a VPN! Otherwise I will have no choice but to get a hacked version of the Apps - while I am still paying for the official license. Ridiculous... 

Any help is welcome! Please?

Thanks everyone and all best,

Remy

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new machine is here...

I have NordVPN installed and was able to download and install my Apps. I haven't tweak any settings on the VPN, just download and run. Everything works fine.

It would be nice for some folks in the community to share which VPNs they use, just to be fair and not having only one question/answer. Up to you.

Cheers,

Remy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines