Highlighted

Who can help me? I do not succeed to install Adobe XD even after running updates

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I run yesterday (04/23/2020) the latest update for windows 10, the version 1903 is now installed. And yet Adobe does not install with the same message of obsolete CPU. I took a print screen of my system that i copy/paste below. 

Maybe i do not see what is missing in my system configuartions, can someone help me ? thanks, milca

Computer sytem specifications.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Who can help me? I do not succeed to install Adobe XD even after running updates

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I run yesterday (04/23/2020) the latest update for windows 10, the version 1903 is now installed. And yet Adobe does not install with the same message of obsolete CPU. I took a print screen of my system that i copy/paste below. 

Maybe i do not see what is missing in my system configuartions, can someone help me ? thanks, milca

Computer sytem specifications.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?