Highlighted

Why can't I use my existing subscription to edit PDFs?

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is help? I need to chat with a representative about my subscription NOT showing on here - it shows I have one - I use it on my ipad - but when I log in here it keeps wanting me to use a free trial or purchase another subscription - shows I have NO products but shows I have the premium subscription.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why can't I use my existing subscription to edit PDFs?

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is help? I need to chat with a representative about my subscription NOT showing on here - it shows I have one - I use it on my ipad - but when I log in here it keeps wanting me to use a free trial or purchase another subscription - shows I have NO products but shows I have the premium subscription.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you have on an ipad is not the same as a program to install on a real computer

An ipad app is purchased from the Apple app store, not direct from Adobe

Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/plans to find out what you have

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 1