• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is customer service non existant here.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it so hard to get help with Adobe.

Try to start chat and chat gets closed and when you try starting new chat, it goes to the chat chat.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

I do not understand your question and what you did. You could may be post a screen copy of what happens to you.

I can just confirm that as long as I used chat for support (and that should be 10+ years), I always got a person from Adobe to chat with. Only one chat session did not end with a working solution. But I‘m using chat very rarely. I use the fora mostly for technical solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not understand your question and what you did. You could may be post a screen copy of what happens to you.

I can just confirm that as long as I used chat for support (and that should be 10+ years), I always got a person from Adobe to chat with. Only one chat session did not end with a working solution. But I‘m using chat very rarely. I use the fora mostly for technical solutions.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I quit CC photo plan about a year ago. I wanted to change my email address. I followed the directions...which were somewhat confusing (to change an email address?). So Adobe lost track of my account, I may have done something wrong to be honest. I felt sorry for the Adobe techs who tried to help. I was online for two days, as were they. One of them finally figured out what happened. But I got disgusted and quit, bought PSE for simplicity. I would post all the chats that got closed as they were trying to help, and copies of the conversations. I give them credit for finding a solution in such a convuluted system, it was quite unbelievable. I resubscribed to CC's photography plan a month ago, and it has worked until just recently now. Now my CC desktop seems needing repair every 2 or 3 boots of my PC. I have followed the forum suggestions to a "T" in attempting a lasting repair. I don't have another 2 days to deal with tech support.And it's still doing it, as it seems many others have this, or had this problem. It's my thinking that Adobe, in attempting to gain consumer users with the monthly or yearly lease plan has stretched some resources. I'm not a new Adobe user, Had CS then CS2 when CS support stopped which they upgraded for free.. Had Lightroom, was a beta user of the early itineration. Had 3 or 4 versions of PSE.Adobe products work well when they work, better at doing things than others I've spent hard earned cash at using. But I have to agree that the network that supports users and their problems has some to be desired, especially if you have an unusual problem. I think the direction of Adobe has changed, from photograhy and graphic enthusiasts designing the programs as the thrust of the company, into PR, security, and marketing execs running it who don't seem to have an idea of what is really needed. I remember the early versions were woderful, like playing music, with a few simple notes, but what you could do with them. And yes, I understand that people have hacked and stolen from Adobe, but when the safegaurds and the bloatware to protect Adobe get in the way? Is that to the paid users, or to Adobe themselves, beneficial???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines