Highlighted

Why is it necessary to have multiple accounts?!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am surprised that Adobe have not yet solved the problem of requiring multiple sign-ins and sign outs for different cloud based applications under different accounts but owned by the same person. In my case I have a personal subscription for Lightroom.  The company I own has a subscription for Acriobat DC. Both apps are used on the same laptop. There ought to be a means where the two accounts recognise each other and you dont have to sign in and out each time you want to use one or the other - or use both at the same time!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why is it necessary to have multiple accounts?!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am surprised that Adobe have not yet solved the problem of requiring multiple sign-ins and sign outs for different cloud based applications under different accounts but owned by the same person. In my case I have a personal subscription for Lightroom.  The company I own has a subscription for Acriobat DC. Both apps are used on the same laptop. There ought to be a means where the two accounts recognise each other and you dont have to sign in and out each time you want to use one or the other - or use both at the same time!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed. Why do you maintain 2 separate accounts?  If you want 1 log-in for everything, you have to combine accounts. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like, I suspect, many others have the same situation, one account is paid for by the company, the other is paid by myself. That isn't going to change. But that is not the point. As stated earlier -  There ought to be a means where the two accounts recognise each other and you dont have to sign in and out each time you want to use one or the other - or use both at the same time!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 accounts, 2 log-ins.  That's not going to change.  Sorry.   I suppose if you have a virtual machine (2 operating systems), you could maintain 2 separate log-ins on one computer. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2020 1