• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is there a "DUE TODAY" written on my checkout tab after my free trial?

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so after I went on free trial on photoshop & lightroom my checkout tab says "DUE TODAY $10.99", and I don't understand why does it say that. I never bought anything from Adobe just so we clear the "You already claimed a free trial" topic.

This is for personal use, region Croatia.

If someone could help me out with this it would be appreciated!!

Kind Regards,
Recent.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not Adobe employees and can't help here. Please go to Adobe Customer Service:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial is for 7 days, and then it converts to a paid subscription 

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They've actually put that information on the payment page now. (I forget which product this was, but I think this is now on all the pages. You'll note they also now include the "you have to cancel by this date to avoid being charged" date.)

new billing page info.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines