Highlighted

Why my creative cloud shows offline

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my office desktop connecting to the internet, but when I opened Creative Cloud, it says Offline, no internet connection. My coworker's CC is fine. 

See the following picture Capture.JPG

Lucie154A, if you are trying to use a individual Creative Cloud membership, then the computer will need access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  One or more of the servers/ports are likely blocked on the work network.

If your work's I.T. department is unable to make the changes, then I would recommend you look into a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership.  Both memberships include the ability to install and utilize Creative Cloud applications on a restricted network.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why my creative cloud shows offline

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my office desktop connecting to the internet, but when I opened Creative Cloud, it says Offline, no internet connection. My coworker's CC is fine. 

See the following picture Capture.JPG

Lucie154A, if you are trying to use a individual Creative Cloud membership, then the computer will need access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  One or more of the servers/ports are likely blocked on the work network.

If your work's I.T. department is unable to make the changes, then I would recommend you look into a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership.  Both memberships include the ability to install and utilize Creative Cloud applications on a restricted network.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like there's a conflict with the anti-virus / firewall settings and Creative Cloud.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall Creative Cloud Desktop, download a new version and try again.

I have personally run into this issue myself several times and eacch time this did the trick

Mo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to do that without uninstalling and reinstalling all of my adobe apps?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same issue. And yet, it seems to update quite fine without an internet connection when it wants to. Perhaps not having an internet connection doesn't mean the same thing to Adobe that it does for the rest of us.

adobe spesh.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me , I' been using premier lately also I don't see how I would of figured half this stuff ten years ago with no book or videos on all the glitches and back Door erk in jerks when I finally learn all the quirks in this adobe stuff hopefully will pay off on countless sleep less nights up trying to figure out how to work this on our own sometimes tutorials are jacked but I must be thankful came along way #thxyoutube #trailerror

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same this morning... it's not even syncing.  Just says I have no connection as I sit here with my connection replying to this thread.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar issue to original poster,  Attempting to install Illustrator, Creative Cloud installer keeps toggling online/offline like every second.  Installer never completes.  We can't install any apps at all. Very frustrating. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines