• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will my Adobe Portfolio & Behance accounts be deleted once I cancel my current subscription and use another account???

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

**Side note: I've been on hold with "Customer Support" for about an hour...God. Hoping this will get me some results, because the 24 Customer Care was a bust too...

So, I want to cancel my personal adobe subscription ($50.00/month) and just use my work account. I want to know:
Will my Adobe Portfolio & Behance accounts be deleted once I cancel my current subscription and use another account???

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Hi Isaiah,

As I understand you wish to know what happens to your Portfolio & Behance account when you cancel your Creative Cloud subscription. Please see the links shared for help:

Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Behance FAQ

Behance ProSite is now included in Creative Cloud complete memberships | Latest company news & updates | Adobe Conversat…

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Isaiah,

As I understand you wish to know what happens to your Portfolio & Behance account when you cancel your Creative Cloud subscription. Please see the links shared for help:

Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Behance FAQ

Behance ProSite is now included in Creative Cloud complete memberships | Latest company news & updat...

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same situation, this isn't on any of the FAQs and I have talked to about 10 customer service employees about this issue. None of them know if it will be deleted and I can't chance that happening! Did you ever figure this out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did you ever get an asnwer to this question? I reently ended a photography subscription and my website doesn't appear when I go to it anymore. It just takes me to the porfotlio homepage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's right.  When you quit paying for Creative Cloud services, your Portfolio site goes offline. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't make sense, and is what an Adobe rep just told me. However, they say Behance is FREE. In fact you can create an Behance account for free without a creative cloud account (I just tried). 

Do they shut down your portfolio as punishment for canceling? Is it free or not? 

I canceled my previous creative cloud account login because I got transferred to an enterprise account that requires a new ID. And now I supposedly have to redo my followers/following because ?? 

Makes no sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi@Prof Josh,

Sure it makes sense.

• BEHANCE is FREE.  No purchase required to use it. 
  • PORTFOLIO is a PERK with a PAID Creative Cloud Plan.   No Creative Cloud plan = no Portfolio.

Contact Portfolio support team directly.  Ask them if you can migrate your Portfolio from the old ID to your new ID.

NOTE 1:  Your school or employer owns the Portfolio you create with their Enterprise plan.  When you leave, you will lose your Portfolio unless you obtain permission to move it to a personal ID beforehand.  

NOTE 2: It's much cleaner if you keep personal and school/work-related projects on separate IDs.  That way, there can be no disputes about "who owns what."

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines