Highlighted

Windows 10 Error code 87

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to download Adobe CC (2015) but when I start the installer, It comes up with

"We've encountered the following issues:

Another isntaller is currently running, which must be closed before installing this product.

Please close other installers. (Error code: 87)"

There isn't any other installers running. I need some help please.

Hi Kyle,

So restarting doesn't help.

Try opening your Task Manager and check if you have any running instances of Windows installer processes, Close if you find any and then run the CC installer again.

Regards,
Rahul

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Windows 10 Error code 87

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to download Adobe CC (2015) but when I start the installer, It comes up with

"We've encountered the following issues:

Another isntaller is currently running, which must be closed before installing this product.

Please close other installers. (Error code: 87)"

There isn't any other installers running. I need some help please.

Hi Kyle,

Try opening your Task Manager and check if you have any running instances of Windows installer processes, Close if you find any and then run the CC installer again.

Regards,
Rahul

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kyle,

This link might help: creative cloud installation Error 87

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen that, but I have Windows 10. I cant follow the same steps as shown. Is there any other links you can pass on?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kyle,

Which OS are you using?

I would recommend you to restart your system once and then try installing CC again.

Regards,

Rahul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, and i've tried it multiple times.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kyle,

Regards,
Rahul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't think of using Task manager! I found 2 Installers running. It's now installing! Thanks for the help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kyle has already mentioned in the topic that it is Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what am I supposed to look for when I go to task manager I am having the same exact problem in windows 10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Windows Installer" should be near the bottom of the screen. If you can't see processes running in the background (example: Not an app you're running manually like a browser) then click the "More Details" in the lower left corner of the window.

Closing out all the Windows Installer processes will allow you to install Creative Cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just Alphabetize the processes and select windows installer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
rbusta12 LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem but I already went into the task manager and closed the windows installer. There are no more installers in the task manager, the problem still exists. need help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines