• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Windows 10] I can't log into any desktop apps

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting this question as a backlog. I have spent 4 hours (by now, time still accumulating) waiting for customer service or trying things suggested by them. Nothing works by now. I will try to be as detailed as possible as by far I don't know what is the cause.

I was able to log in to Creative Cloud and download APPs last week. I downloaded PS and other apps and turned off my PC without trying to log into those individual apps. Today I tried to log in to Photoshop for the first time. I opened PS, and the login screen shows up, ask for my verification code. I entered the last code I have received. The login screen then just froze there. I waited for ~2 minutes and closed the screen. The app is also exited.

I tried to open PS for the second time. This time it let me start by entering my email address. Then it asks to send me a new verification code. I enter the code. Then I saw a screen for me to type in my password. Before I have the chance to enter anything on the password screen, the screen just disappeared. I see the login screen loop for a while and then disappeared. It then poped up, looped for a while, disappeared again. This continued for more than 10 minutes. I tried to close and reopen the APP for several times and did not work.

Then I tried Lightroom. It was the same thing as PS. Then I tried Creative Cloud. It first says I am signed out, so I clicked the sign-in button on the screen. It looped for a bit, open a webpage, and webpage tells me that I am signed in and can close the webpage. I go back to the app. It looped for another bit, and tell me that I am signed out. This whole thing then starts from the beginning.

So skipping all the things that I have tried in the middle. I ended up deleting every file and folder with the name "Adobe" on my computer and used the cleaner tool https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html#sa_src=web-m... to purge everything. Restarted. Then I tried to install Creative Cloud. It just ended up be the same.

Window 10 is the latest version for business, installed just 2 weeks ago without any add-ons.

Personally, I think the only possibility is that Adobe messed up my data in their database somehow. I think I have tried everything on my end.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now something new happened when I was typing this. I tried to log into Creative Cloud and it shows me a different screen:

DearAndroid_0-1609738162833.png

So the link to status outrage suggested that something may be going on in the server at the time I tried to log into PS:

https://status.adobe.com/products/1173/?id=20210103008

My data may be well broken at that point.

Now it feels like I just spent my personal time debugging Adobe's server outrage. And a friendly reminder to Adobe that another outrage seems to be going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: now I tried the installer from https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html#sa_src=web-mess.... This resulted in error code 41. I have no antivirus running on this PC. I ran the installer with administrator mode. What is the problem with those?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DearAndroid, I am sorry you have encountered so many problems using a Creative Cloud membership.  Error 206 occurs because the computer is unable to access our servers.  Error 41 occurs because the installer is denied access to a critical file/directory.  If you are encountering both of these errors, and you own and manage the computer you are installing the software on, then I would recommend reviewing the settings for any installed security or anti-virus software.  A software firewall could be preventing you from connecting to our servers.  Also, the anti-virus software may be blocking the necessary access when you try to begin the installation locally.

Regardless case ADB-17223854-X4W9 is still open and pending your response. If you would like additional assistance with the errors you are encountering, please use the process https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your support case.

I also show you were blocked from contacting our support team. This may also be due to misconfigured security software. If you encounter any problems updating support case ADB-17223854-X4W9, please use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet to update the interaction.

For more information on Error 41 and 206, see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error206 and https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error41.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! And today I just became able to install and log into ACC all of a sudden... I guess it is mostly the ancient wisdom of letting your computer rest for 1 day and open it again. But thank you for keeping the server running and everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines