• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 keeps giving me a blue screen after installing Creative cloud desktop app

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In the last few days, my pc gives me a Blue Screen error many times and yesterday it's opened crashed already, so I installed windows from scratch, but after installing The Creative Cloud App it's being to crashing and giving me the blue screen again, so I uninstalled the creative cloud and it works fine after that, What I can do to stop this conflict in the system? 

- I am using the latest versions of Adobe Creative Cloud App.

My pc Specifications is"

- Intel  I7 -4790K 4.00GHz 

-32 GB of Ram

-Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti

-Corsair Force LS SSD 

Thanks

Hany

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a very bad result. Windows is designed so an app can't cause a blue screen, so you need to look elsewhere. If it just started, it might be a hardware fault. Or a driver fault. Look at the blue screen error message first, for an error code; sometimes it is helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help @Test_Screen_Name 

After removing the Creative  Cloud App form startup I think everything is working fine so far, I just have to test it for longer time to be sure it's working fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines