Highlighted

Windows 10 MSVCP140.dll missing

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no useful fix posted for this continuing problem with Adobe applications for Windows 10 machines.  I have followed all the instructions available for the missing DLL library files but nothing so far has worked.  Fixes from 2016 are useless.  Reinstalling CC (March 2020) does nothing but repeat the errors:  "Missing MSVCP140.ll and VCRUNTIME140.dll.

Kanedom_corn, I am sorry you continue to encounter problems with applications using Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.  If repairing the installed redistributables does not resolve the error, then please reinstall the necessary Visual C++ Redistributable from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Windows 10 MSVCP140.dll missing

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no useful fix posted for this continuing problem with Adobe applications for Windows 10 machines.  I have followed all the instructions available for the missing DLL library files but nothing so far has worked.  Fixes from 2016 are useless.  Reinstalling CC (March 2020) does nothing but repeat the errors:  "Missing MSVCP140.ll and VCRUNTIME140.dll.

Kanedom_corn, I am sorry you continue to encounter problems with applications using Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.  If repairing the installed redistributables does not resolve the error, then please reinstall the necessary Visual C++ Redistributable from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 2
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which one would it be?  It's very confusing on the Microsoft site.  I'm running Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0