• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wiped Shortcuts - Again

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spent over an hour re-saving my personal shortcuts because they got wiped out when I tried resolving a temp volume folder issue. All of a sudden my Adobe crashed and when I got back to the file, none of my re-set shortcuts had been saved. Why?? Even if the session ended unexpectedly, which was also weird, btw, the settings should have been saved along the way, right? What happened? I am reluctant to start this all over if it's just going to happen again! ...uggh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

Please tell us what Adobe application you are using so that this can be moved to the proper forum for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks!! I'm on CC.

Any help is much appreciated. At the beginning of the stay-at-home orders I had to update my OIS. After that my Adobe has been unstable, I guess? That's when the temp volume folder message started popping up. Now that I have done the shift + launch, I'm afraid I've basically screwed up my program somehow.

Just can't figure out why my settings weren't saved after re-doing them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Technical forums are well, er... technical.  The language you use is important. Creative Cloud consists of 20+ mobile & desktop apps and online services.  You need to be more specific about what you're talking about so we're all on the same page.

iOS is an Apple mobile operating system for iPad and iPhone.  macOS is an Apple desktop or laptop operating system (Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave or Catalina).

If you recently upgraded from Mojave to Catalina, see the help articles about known compatibility issues for your specific product(s).

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/fix-macos-64-bit-compatibility-errors.html

It goes without saying that if you wipe your Preferences, you will lose those customizations and settings when you re-open your software.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"OIS"

Do you mean OS?  If so, from what to what?

"re-set shortcuts"

What shortcuts do you mean?

"my Adobe has been unstable"

Which Adobe applications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines